Saturday, June 29, 2013

The Angels

The Falling Angle
How far do you fall from the heavens with out really falling. How far do you get from falling in to a world from were you can’t escape. How far does she fall. Where will she fall will it be near or will be far. 
 
The Angel of death
I am the Angel of Death I look in to your solo & find your fears & use them against you. I am the one who's name you fear when you sleep at night. I am the one that takes your life when you least expect it.
 
The Angel of love
I am the one you see when you are in love. When you look at someone from a far. I am the one that you see high in the night sky.  
 
žThe Angel Of Darkness
I am The Angel Of Darkness the one that you see when the world is no morel. Do not let my looks fool you I can be cruel & mean.  
 
The Lonely Angel
I’m the girl who is hidden in the dark. I’m the girl people fell sorry for when they don’t need to.

No comments: